Services & Solutions
Many small and midsize organizations shy away from custom solutions - fearing high and unpredictable costs. However, RHB's experience is that a well-planned application development effort will pay for itself by reducing costs and improving the business process. Custom solutions target specific cost factors and are designed to accommodate change. This maximizes your return on investment while avoiding the seemingly endless cycle of workarounds associated with systems that 'just don't quite fit'.
The following is a brief summary of the services provided by RHB.
I-Net [Internet/Intranet] Solutions:
The I-Net platform is seen as the practical solution for many businesses because of it's ease of deployment and distribution. Accordingly, organizations continue to migrate traditional desktop applications to the web.
- Graphic Design: Consultation on the design and creation of graphic elements including custom photography, raster/vector images, flash and other animated components.
- Content Management: Management of website content for those with modest content requirements and occasional updates.
- Visit our Website Portfolio for examples.
Traditional Desktop Application Development:
Desktop development continues to play an important role in those settings where I-Net capabilities are not warranted and the costs of web development along with web server operation cannot be justified.
- Database: Providing services throughout the entire development life-cycle services including data modeling, data store evaluation, application development/deployment and ongoing support. Industry leading platforms such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access are supported.
- Cross Platform Data Management: Design one-time data conversion programs or ongoing data bridges that present a seamless view of disparate data stores. Data translation requirements continue to grow as systems become more accessible and data sharing becomes commonplace.
- Office Automation: Automation of programmable Microsoft Word and Excel documents in order to enhance information sharing and/or reduce data entry requirements. These cost-effective solutions deliver efficiencies that operate as stand-alone applications or integrate into a larger workflow.
- Visit our Traditional Desktop Development Portfolio for examples.
Effective planning and process management play a critical role in the success of an information management project. Project leaders must identify and resolve all factors that might otherwise compromise a successful outcome.
- Change Management: Strategic planning to address changes in the business environment as well as broad changes to the technology landscape.
- Technology Assessment: Review and evaluate specific technologies and their role in your business.
Multimedia / Video:
Video and other forms of multimedia continue to make a larger and significant contribution in the ongoing effort to engage customers and prospects. Technologies that were considered too expensive and/or risky just a few years ago are now used to enhance websites, conduct training, market goods and services etc.
- Video Production: Assist with on-site video planning and production, beginning with the creation of content and ending with distribution via the internet and/or DVD.
- DVD Production: Produce DVD presentations based upon existing or new video content. RHB can help with the design and creation of a master DVD image along with disc/packaging art work.